Significant Other’s Card Collections

Bad photo, probably doing an injustice… but she has a “garden” binder where she puts together artworks of gardeny things she likes

6 Likes

Even though my wife has a decent pokemon collection too Lego Belville is her main collection! She has all the sets from that theme (i believe from years 1994-2008) but after they changed it to Lego Friends the changes were in a way that she set her collecting limit there. For me it sounds like lego belville as early era lego directed for girls is comparable to wotc era of pokemon cards :grin: some of the sets she has bought as whole but some she has bought brick by brick, she has had quite a dedication for the collection which has been really fun to witness

2 Likes

This is it this is all. She’s Egyptian so naturally loved the Mew. Denas Pluto was gift and I called the vet to confirm her length, weigh and birthday for the slab haha. Also there is an Emerald Holo Farfetch’d slab in the near future :blush:

7 Likes

She would probably love the Gardenia’s Vigor SAR then :rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::hibiscus::tulip::sunflower::blossom: