Just found out...

Apparently my fiancé was an avid Pokémon collector as a kid. I never took it seriously when she first told me, but we just moved in together and we went through her cards…

And yes they are sleeved inside the top loaders. Some are in near-mint, but most are mint. And there are 1st editions as well. I’ve never been more proud… loll

I may have just fallen in love all over again

32 Likes

That is awesome, gonna get them graded?

1 Like

That’s fabulous. Something tells me you guys will be together for a VERY long time;)

5 Likes

Wow that’s sensational. Look forward to seeing the grades on any that you do end up submitting

1 Like

Looks like you were made for each other man!

1 Like

Yeah I’m going through them now figuring out what’s worth grading. I found a few 1st ed Shinings that are definitely getting graded. But we aren’t grading any of her “Erika’s” cards cuz they were always her favorite. Figures cuz her name is Erika lol

5 Likes

That is really cool! Maybe you guys will settle down and start a collection together!

2 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

13 Likes

Very nice cards :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Chose the right gal! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She’s a keeper!

2 Likes

Nerdgasm.

She sounds Better than my ex, who wouldn’t let me display a single card in the house [=

5 Likes

Ex?! High five! :raised_hand:t3:

8 Likes

Exactly why she deserves to be an ex!

1 Like

Would you consider selling the unlimited neo genesis heracross and or typhlosion?

And lugia? I’m looking for mint unlimited neo set cards