Shpunto's Collection

Hey Guys,

Here are my collection photos. I will try and keep this as updated as possible. Thanks for looking!

Unnumbered Promos

Jumbo Promos

P Promos

T Promos

ADV-P Promos

PCG-P Promos

PPP + PLAY Promos

DP-P Promos

DPt-P Promos

L-P Promos

BW-P Promos

Decks Gift Sets Etc

e-Minimum Series

Movie Commemoration Random Pack Set

@shpunto9 - You have an awesome collection, Scott! I love how extensive your sealed card collection is :heart:

Yea ur collection is huge it’s amazing!

very nice seeing alot of sealed stuff.

Oh wow, what a beautiful and huge collection of sealed items! So pretty! Thanks for sharing. How do you store all these sealed cards, packs, decks, magazines, and boxes? Everything in one very big box or do you take special precaution for preservation? Will you also upload your sealed e+ packs? Or do you consider them outside of the scope of your collection?

Wow, great collection…Looking forward to seeing the updates from your purchases in the last year…

Amazing Collection! I haven’t seen so many sealed items in one place before :blush:

Hey guys, I have a photobucket question. I just sub-divided my collection photos by promo set, but now when you go to my collection link it only shows the first 4 of my sub albums. Anyone know how I can make my page show all the sub-albums? I have at least 10 sub-albums in my Collection Album. Here is the link.

s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad286/shpunto9/Collection/

Hey guys,

I reorganized my collection into sub-albums. I still have lots and lots of pictures to take. Enjoy!

Unnumbered Promos

Jumbo Promos

P Promos

T Promos

ADV-P Promos

PCG-P Promos

PPP + PLAY Promos

DP-P Promos

DPt-P Promos

L-P Promos

BW-P Promos

Decks Gift Sets Etc

e-Minimum Series

Movie Commemoration Random Pack Set

I HAVE A JUMBO PROMO YOU DON’T HAVE?!
-gasps-

I like that trophy khan! Not sure how I missed it when I was looking the first time. Great job with sub-albums! Hooray organization!

Trophy khan is so amazing! I want it bad!

*whistles* Amazing. All your cards are extremely nice. Especially the Khan.

thanks everyone,

@daria all my sealed items are into boxes, i actually have have to store some at my parents house since my apartment is not big enough

@mkpokecc the khan was not posted the first time around. I’m slowly updating my albums, still have lots of pictures to take.

@poketrader which jumbo are you talking about? I still have some jumbo promos that I need to take pictures of

Updated more photos, still have to update L-P, BW, and I have some sealed promos that I still have to take pictures of.