Show Off Your Last Cracked Slab (binder)

Show off your last cracked slab!

This thread is for anyone cracking slabs for your binder only. Cross grading and re-holdering need not apply.

Bonus points for a picture of the card in its designated binder page.

11 Likes

Bonus sneak peak at my nearly-completed Kimiya Masago collection. More to come!

26 Likes

This is an old pic but I’ll have an exciting new one to share soon!

Even in 2017 it was difficult to find raw mint Aquapolis holos and crystals, so I ended up buying the set already graded to crack for my binder.

32 Likes

Edit: For Pokemon specifically, it would be this adorable card.

20 Likes

Okay that’s awesome. Such a great card :fire:

Really want to see your mtg collection

2 Likes

It’s been over a year, but this was probably the last slab I’ve cracked :hammer::

20 Likes

This is so big time. I love it.

5 Likes

This one never gets old.

2 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

16 Likes

Love a shadowless collection

2 Likes

Same I opted to complete shadowless over 1st edition because I just love the clean aesthetic.

3 Likes

Mine was because I couldn’t afford 1st ed in the grades I wanted. Specifically the charizard :eyes:

4 Likes

It took me a long time to get a deal on 1st Ed Base Charizard and to also find one that met my conditional preferences & budget. I built a complete Shadowless binder before I got him. They’re both great sets to collect & build. I’ve gotten a lot of satisfaction collecting both and hunting the cards down. 1st Ed has been way harder than I expected though, but after getting Charizard I only have 8 more holos to go now and I got almost the rest of the set collected.

I’d highly recommend trying to collect a 1st Ed set, even if takes many years I think it’s worth it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I might give it a shot!

4 Likes

10 Likes

This is the UK collector in me but I always thought shadowless cards look fake because they’re totally what I’m not used to, haha.
Those are very clean.

3 Likes

These cards have been added to my BW binder now if you would like to see the video :).

11 Likes