loving these errors especially XY12 Full Holo Bleeds i would personally love to see a Chansey and Nidoking.
It seems Beckett will grade bleeds and prices for XY12 Boxes have shot up.
loving these errors especially XY12 Full Holo Bleeds i would personally love to see a Chansey and Nidoking.
It seems Beckett will grade bleeds and prices for XY12 Boxes have shot up.
Think i may have a grey surf pika did you ever get yourself one Q ?
cinnaminhbun:
Shining Legends Entei GX print error! It looks like something obstructed it both before and after the initial white ink layer. I’ve never seen anything like it.
I think this has been rubbed w/acetone >.<
No it has not, I have another card from shining legends this happened to I pulled myself to an even more extreme degree. As you can see as well it has problems with the print layering, not just removed ink
Will post a pick when I can take and upload it
exiledcrab:
I think this has been rubbed w/acetone >.<
No it has not, I have another card from shining legends this happened to I pulled myself to an even more extreme degree. As you can see as well it has problems with the print layering, not just removed ink
Will post a pick when I can take and upload it
Omg… please please please. I’d love to see what it was. It’d be amazing if it was from the same sheet.



You can even see where something got caught across the card and pressed in all the way across
Um @fazool… holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.

I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
Um @fazool … holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.
I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
These two brothers were separated at birth! Find out how they reconnected years later.
cinnaminhbun:
Um @fazool … holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.
I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
These two brothers were separated at birth! Find out how they reconnected years later.
My brothers, sisters, and siblings in between. We have a quest now. Find the rest!
Um @fazool… holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.
I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
This is really cool! Did you two buy these packs from the same store?
cinnaminhbun:
Um @fazool … holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.
I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
This is really cool! Did you two buy these packs from the same store?
Not sure yet! I’m working on getting in touch with @fazool
I actually got mine secondhand off someone on eBay, but maybe we’ll be able to trace the general area the cards came from!


I’ve shared this blue flame Magmar in another thread before. When I last checked there were 2 others with exactly the same misprint.
I’ve shared this blue flame Magmar in another thread before…
I pulled one of those when I was a kid and this card is so nostalgic to me. When this was last mentioned on E4 I had a look to see if I still had mine but sadly there were no Base Set 2 Magmars in my childhood Pokémon box at all so I must have traded it away. ![]()
This is currently up for sale on YJA:

This is currently up for sale on YJA:
![]()
Greetz,
Quuador
I’ve shared this blue flame Magmar in another thread before. When I last checked there were 2 others with exactly the same misprint.
So cool
Um @fazool … holy shit. Dude! That’s literally the card next to the Entei on the sheet! I literally cannot think of how astronomically small these odds are. The press/indent line on yours drags over to my Entei.
I’m seriously shocked and I actually can’t believe this right now. I’ll message you to discuss.
That is Amazing! These 2 cards deserve to be together
There must be more out there!
@diglettscave, I don’t normally care much for error cards, but this is one is very cool.
I didn’t realise how bad the Q&A at headquarters could be! Make for some really interesting cards. Do PSA grade most of them?
Reunited and it feels so good! Thanks @fazool !
How does a card with two 8.5 subgrades and two 9.5 subgrades get an 8.5 and not a 9? Does cgc not average the subgrades out?