Shot in Dark w/ communication for Online Purchase (Japan)

Hey everyone. I noticed that someone got help with this two years ago here and thought it couldn’t hurt to ask. I am trying to contact a seller in Japan on Yahoo Auctions and was wondering if there is someone living in Japan currently or if there is someone who knows someone there right now that could help translate a short message and send it to the seller asking for a potential “buy it now” price via Yahoo Auctions. I don’t need someone to purchase or ship the item as I can use a proxy website, I just need someone to help translate/contact. I was planning on paying whoever helps me with this via paypal for however much is thought fair and I know this is fairly “unconventional.”

Thanks so much.
Bryan

Although it isn’t always the best at translating proper grammar, you could always try something like google translate if your unable to find someone to translate for you.

1 Like

I’ve done this a couple times for people. Shoot me a PM and we can hopefully figure it out.

2 Likes

I’d say the problem is not much the translation but to be able to contact the seller in the first place if you don’t live in Japan. I don’t think there’s a way to do that if you don’t live there, though if there is I’d be interest to know.

1 Like

Yea, I have tried messaging through a few different proxy websites and have used very simple translations as to not confuse my message, but it seems that they were not getting through sadly. Hopefully Pidgey here can help out!

Thanks guys