Shipping to Australia from the United States

Are there any services right now available to ship to Australia? I can’t seem to find much information about this online. I am unable to even look at options on eBay, pirateship and stamps.com have no options for USPS or UPS. I assumed eBay would have blocked Australians from buying outside of Australia but I sold a card a couple days ago and now I can’t seem to ship it! My customer said he has bought many cards from eBay last week but they are all sitting in Kentucky. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, they are willing to spend more money on shipping options if needed.

I just used FedEx to ship a product to Australia and had zero issues.

2 Likes

Where did you get your label? On eBay, in store, 3rd party website, online FedEx? Did you have to use a certain service of FedEx?

Just went into a FedEx location and had them print the label then and there. This was about two weeks ago, so unless something drastically changed since then that I’m unaware of.

1 Like

USPS:
www.eseller365.com/usps-suspends-package-services-to-australia/

1 Like

So what I am gathering from that article the only option for USPS is Global Express Guaranteed, unless using eBay GSP. Does anyone know of more details on FedEx or UPS? I am far away from a physical retail UPS or FedEx location so preferably would need to print postage from home and use a dropbox or schedule a pickup. I might just see if he wants to cancel the order and then go via GSP or I guess at least get a quote for USPS GEG but I am guessing it is not cheap.

Maybe call your nearest Fedex or UPS store and ask the employees if there’s any restrictions right now. I can check for you tomorrow but it’ll be 12+ hours until I can get back to you.

Yea I had planned on trying to call in the morning if I couldn’t get something figured out tonight, thanks for the replies.

Looks like there’s just delays for UPS shipping to Australia but no suspensions. I only skimmed through it though.
www.ups.com/au/en/service-alerts.page

Yea it is just odd eBay and the 3rd party websites I use to print postage won’t allow me to print anything from UPS or USPS, I use them frequently and have definitely used them for items to Australia with various services like first class, priority mail etc. Just went on the actual UPS website and it seems to allow me to fill out everything like I were to buy and print a label but the lowest cost is around $138 which is just insane. This is why I use 3rd party companies because the pricing always seems to be way less than the quotes I get directly from the actual shipping company and usually it is just easier and more user friendly.

Take a holiday and hand deliver it. Think of the positive feedback!

If you use global shipping program, the delivery will go through the regular channels and get delivered.

Re-list said item under GSP and all should be well.

Received UPS here yesterday (in 3 days from the US) and DHL the day before. Australia Post (who would deliver a USPS package) have delays due to restrictions, but still moving.

Have had great success with DHL :blush: