Shipping a submission in toploaders?

Hey there!

I was just curious if anyone’s had any issues with cards getting damaged while shipping to be graded in a top loader. I’m thinking of just sending out a submission in some because I still can’t get my fingers on some semi rigids.

Thanks!

just make sure they’re in penny sleeves and bound together on all sides with multiple rubber bands. This prevents the cards from sliding out and makes it easy for PSA to remove. Also use little post it flags on the penny sleeves so it’s easy for PSA to remove the cards from the loader.

@teraz,

Sounds good! I’ll give that a go :blush:

PSA is scared of cards being damaged while being shipped in toploader so before the pandemic they would not accept any cards shipped in toploaders. I am guessing that with the scarsity of semi rigids they are a bit more calm with this rule if you package them extremely well, but that is something to keep in mind.

Use real thick premium (penny) sleeves so they don’t slide around in the loaders! They are thicker and provide extra protection.

I was real superstitious based on what I read–the scare tactic they spewed scared me and it worked on me. So I broke down and got the card savers. Cards look really good in them, I gotta admit.

2 Likes