PSA submission

Will psa reject my cards if I sent them in toploaders instead of card savers? The website suggests to use card savers.

Nope

1 Like

Ive also read that on my first submission and was a bit unsure, Im in the UK and cant actually buy card savers, or couldnt last time I submitted. Ive sent 3 submissions via toploaders. First one I just had them in penny sleeves inside a top loader. 2nd and 3rd time I applied a tag so it was easier for the grader to pull them out. Gemmintpokemon showed it in one of his videos.

All 3 times they came back fine. This is just my experience and may be frowned upon I dont know. At the time I had no way to buy card savers without a large import duty.

Finally I was also unsure as they said they would only take specific delivery companies. When sending from the UK I didnt know who royalmail our courier would hand things over to in the USA, But same again no issues arose.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys.

No, but they may curse at you under their breath. Good luck with your submission!

1 Like

Bulk Toploaders so they can do the wrist trick and pop out the cards every time. They got it.

Did you tape up the toploader with the gorilla tape to secure the cards?

Did you tape up the toploader with the gorilla tape to secure the cards?[/quote]

No, but I did bubble wrap them.

Is there any benefit to use top loaders versus card savers and vice versa? (For submission)

If you can I would always use cardsavers since that is what PSA graders are accustomed to so less chance of damage. Also I’m pretty sure I have seen somewhere on their site that they will deny your submission if sent with toploaders so I wouldn’t risk it even in the off chance. Ludkins provides free card savers I think when you submit cards with them and they offer the same price as PSA so I would recommend going through them!

2 Likes