Card protection for (first) PSA submission

Hello,
I have usually only submitted with BGS where I sent raw cards in a perfect size+sleeve+toploader.
I know that PSA wants the submission to be in a card saver and not a toploader, but is a perfect size accepted or do you usually send the cards just in the sleeve and the card saver with no perfect size as the first layer of protection?
Thanks!

Do not use a perfect size. PSA spend so little time on each card that they can easily struggle to get your card out and ding it.

I think they just want penny sleeve and card saver. There is a YouTube video from PSA how they want it and how to do it. And beacuse card saver is not as strong as toploader you have to spend a bit more on post and package like use a small parcel box and make sure it doesn’t move in the box. It is on YouTube on how to do it send it in.

The thought of some asshole rushing through grading my card and damaging it would piss me off so much. Good thing I dont grade I guess

I just recently submitted some cards myself and I went with card savers and penny sleeves, but I would check out that video that @cardgames12345, brought up if you really want to be sure.

Awesome! Thanks everyone!

I would hate that :slightly_frowning_face: