Submitting cards to PSA in Toploaders

Hello,

I am planning on sending in my first PSA submission soon (just two cards) and I noticed they “do not accept hard acrylic snap cases, top loaders or screw down holders for cards.” I only have Ultra Pro top loaders for my cards, and have them in a soft sleeve + top loader.

If I send it in that, will they completely deny it, damage my cards, or what? Is there anything I can do with the top loader + sleeve combo to make it safer? Or do I need to get Team Bags or Card Savers?

This is my first (and likely only) time I will be using PSA and I want to make sure I get everything right :wink: Thank you.

Pretty positive you just need the card savers. (doesn’t have to be from PSA site, can usually find them cheaper on ebay). But no I don’t see them accepting top loaders, and if you decide to send them that way anyway don’t complain if cards do end up getting damaged. They say use the card savers for a reason.

I can help you out with card savers, bud. Let’s get them properly submitted so you don’t have any risk. PM is in your inbox.

5 Likes