Share a Card that you Learned to Like

I also thought it was a thigh

7 Likes

For me it’s the Battle Styles Tyranitar V alt art.


Tyranitar in my imagination has always been a giant kaijuu the size of a mountain capable of levelling cities and destroying forests. Something like this:

So initially I was really disappointed with the modern interpretation, especially compared to the epic Vmax Urshifu alt arts in the same set. However after years of searching for a copy for my Battle Styles set and especially since having it in person, the card has grown on me quite a bit.

14 Likes

For me it’s actually most of the tera Pokemon but especially Charizard EX SAR from Ruler of the black flame.

At first I really didn’t like the hats but especially playing through the game made me appreciate the tera forms.

12 Likes

The great Keiji Kinebuchi thread made me realise this card is a perfect fit here too

9 Likes