Shadowless Booster Box price??

What would the price be for this box if anyone was willing to buy or sell it?

Seeing the recent price hike of the PSA 10 Charizard (although never a guarantee to pull one as a 10, or even at all) price hitting over $5000 what would be a rough guess as to an unopened shadowless box be worth? (PSA 9 Charizard worth about $500)

No country codes, green winged and clear label taking everything into account. My guess would be between $3800-$4500.

I sold one on eBay two weeks ago for 7000.00 with the logos on the shrink wrap but with the shadowless artwork packs. The guy paid and already and left feedback.

1 Like

Really wow. Any link to it or was it a private sale?

I guess it’s more of an investment box rather than a grade all cards box?

www.ebay.com/itm/Shadowless-Artwork-Pack-Box-/401339354939?rd=1

1 Like

Very interesting. It has the wizards of the coast wrapping. So very likely to have but no guarantee. I see you wrote shadowless packs inside and not shadowless cards.

Well unless he told you he opened the box he won’t know if they are or aren’t shadowless. I am correct in writing this?

Considering everything, it’s extremely likely, if not certain, to contain shadowless cards. It’s box mates were reportably shadowless cards but that info wasn’t first hand so I left it out.

1 Like

There is a green wing booster box with 1 country, but the seller reports he doesn’t want to check the packs. He reports the cardboard seal is broken but states it wouldn’t matter. I understand that no shadowless pack guarantees shadowless cards, but wouldn’t increase the chances? I am interested in getting a shadowless booster box

If the tabs are broken, odds are the seller has looked and the packs aren’t shadowless. Don’t buy the “I don’t want to damage the tabs/box” reply the seller will probably give.

Yeah, It just doesn’t make any logical sense if the cardboard seal is broken, and all he would have to do is use his eyes…

Here’s my one piece of advice with Green Wing Base Set boxes. If you ask a seller if they’d be willing to check the broken tab inside to confirm the packs, and they decline, “Don’t want to damage the box”, Or give any sort of reasoning for not wanting to, then…

THEY HAVE ALREADY LOOKED AND KNOW IT IS NOT SHADOWLESS

3 Likes

I’ve had 3 shadowless boosterboxes with and without wotc logos, 2 were clear wrapped(real ones) Now I regret that I opened a clear wrapped one and sold the others. The clear ones are the best since they have the same pack seal like the 1st edition. If you have a pack like that, you know for sure it has shadowless cards.

2 Likes