Seeking more info on this

Does anyone have any information on when and how this mobile device strap thing was released? Are there others as well? I seem to be quite attached to the mini-ness of the cards. Thanks in advance! :blush:

ā€¦ I am also curious of thisā€¦

Is this a picture you took yourself or something you found online? And if you took it yourself, where did you find it?

There was an auction iirc on the GAT. I think it went for an exorbitant price.

I took it myself xD, after it arrived today from YJ and yes the bidding went pretty crazy high Q.Q

Lol, you said they weā€™re mini cards right ? I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen any mini versions of that Pikachu o.o Pretty cool.

I would have thought it was related to the 10th Anniversary: bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_10th_Anniversary

But the merchandise described doesnā€™t mention anything about phone charms or mini cards. Promotional cards were given, but nothing like this.

Have any detailed pictures you can provide? Iā€™m sure we can dig to the answer of this.

I tried to dig up information on this but had no luck.

Can you tell what the cards are made of?

Kinda like it

I wouldnā€™t say no to legit mini espeons lol

The ā€œcardsā€ are just metal cutouts xD

and itā€™s not much but hereā€™s everything that came with it. I wish I could read japanese x.x

1 Like

10th Anniversary Original Strap

ćƒ—ćƒ¬ć‚¤ćƒ¤ćƒ¼ć‚ŗ - Players

Looks like something maybe the players got for the 10th anniversary?

1 Like

just came across this on livejournal. thought of this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

@hapycakeoven Glad I wasnā€™t the only one that thought of this thread while browsing pkmncollectors.

1 Like

Wahh!! Is that for sale at all? xD

I can see pokemon centerā€¦does this mean it was sold there at one point?!

Im loving the mininess!