Secret Santa 2015 Gift Pictures :D

Hey everyone! I received my SS gift today and was super eager to open it :zipper_mouth_face: so I thought id start things off for everyone!

First off id like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to @martincollects for the amazing gift and BADDASSSS Rayquaza drawing! Well done man! :sunglasses:

The Blue-Eyes promo and Team Rocket pack are super cool! (still deciding whether or not to open the pack haha)

Thanks again!

-Jeremy

17 Likes

Heck Yeah!

1 Like

Kicking it off with a beast of a gift niice

2 Likes

Open the pack :blush:

Just putting it out there, I canā€™t draw like that so when my SS opens theirs please donā€™t be looking at that ray pic like ā€œwtf why ainā€™t I got a drawingā€ cos it would look like a train wreck if I tried haha. Still waiting on the gifts im giving to arrive which is a little frustrating I must say.

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€™m glad to see that you got it so fast, also good to see that you enjoyed it!
I spent many hours on the drawing, so take good care of it :wink:
The Blue-Eyes is the rare ā€œEN001ā€ print, I know itā€™s supposed to be just PokĆ©mon gifts but I really wanted you to have it as a bonus, perhaps it could fetch a nice PSA grade as itā€™s still sealed?
Oh and do as you wish with the pack, it would be fun to see what was in it but of course you can keep it sealed! :blush:

2 Likes

The drawing Is on my wall with a few other drawings Iā€™ve made :blush:

I will for sure be sending that blueeyes in for grading soon! The pack will be staying sealed though :wink:

1 Like

Wow nice gift!
I sadly canā€™t draw either so it will be some sort of stick figure being sent LOL

I can drawā€¦my gun, but not pictures;)

7 Likes

Sending mine tomorrow! :grin:

My gift has arrived!
Thank you very much to my secret santa, it didnā€™t say anywhere who itā€™s from, so unfortunately I cannot tag the person and say thanks!
The promos were very much needed to my new Black Star set so thatā€™s nice :grin:
I have never seen the booster before though, could anyone tell me more about it? :blush:
Some sort of Bandai carddas cards it seems, presumably quite a rare pack? I wonā€™t dare to open it :grin:

-EDIT-
Made a separate thread for the booster.

6 Likes

@martincollects Really cool gift you got, wish I knew about the booster but someone else here probably knows something

Ooh, you got some of 1999 Bandai Anime Collection Cards. Theyā€™re called several different things, but they all come from the Anime. I have a few in my flatā€™s collection that feature Gyarados. You can generally find them all over ebay too. Never seen them come from any packs, though. Donā€™t know much about them otherwise, sad to say.

Big thank you from @azulryu for the gift! :grin:

Love the Trio Bird theme you got going lol

Very much appreciated!

10 Likes

Awesome! Love how everything is personalized and matches your profile pic, very nice drawing :grin:

1 Like

Dangā€¦I really like those pictures you drew:)

2 Likes

I hope the member I sent my items to likes them D:

Also: Whoever had me, donā€™t worry about me not postingā€¦ Iā€™m done exams on Dec. 21st, and I got it shipped to my home address, so Iā€™ll receive it near Christmas.

Glad you liked them, @swolepoke! Really wish the condition was better, though. I purchased them as NM and Iā€™m pretty sure they donā€™t constitute as that. >_< Let me know if you ever want help getting better conditioned ones!

And thanks everyone for the compliment of the drawings. Haha. I canā€™t draw anything substantial but Iā€™m decent at coming up with line-drawing and symbols. So I just went ahead and did that. :stuck_out_tongue:

The person whoā€™s secret santa I am should be getting his/her package within a week from now on I guess.
I made a whole story with cards as the pictures, canā€™t wait till the receiver posts it here :blush:

Hi all,

my gifts have arrived. Very happy with all of them, thanks @tyrantarnado

12 Likes