Sealed Card Bible

Can’t remember the literal name for the thing but does anyone have a sealed copy that I could purchase?

Edit: I’m not sure of the going price but I think 100-150 is fair?

Should be able to get a copy for $50-60.

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Official-Book-2000-/282546399047?hash=item41c913e747:g:WvgAAOSwDrNZXuLS

I’m going to order one of those but I wanted a sealed one also as I know there was a listing for it recently on ebay but I missed the rush of it. Was just seeing if anyone here had an extra one.

If you search for the ISBN on Amazon. they should be $35 sealed. I picked one up about 6 months ago.

People call it different names. The number will pull up the exact product.

ISBN-13: 978-4840100021, ISBN-10: 4840100020

Edit: Sorry, Looks like the news are out of stock.

My price is high (in your range), but I have clean sealed copies I bought as investments that I would sell.

If you’re interested, we can DM. But there are cheaper loose copies on the market if sealed isn’t critical to you.

This is a cool book, has some nice clear artworks and information on the cards, looks great on a shelf as well :blush:

how many pages and does it list what card sets? is it all base to Gym? I’ll be interested if it’s a true bible and list all the cards from base to gym? or neo?

I can’t remember, I haven’t got a copy. Just was reading at a friends place once. I remember it has some trophy cards artworks in there. I think most old sets, probably need someone else to confirm again. My memory is sketchy always. Like a fish.

I recently came across this new website (I plan selling cards over there), and this site also has an article section which I also keep an eye on since I love a good read every now & then about Pokémon card history.

Guess what? They have an article about this book in which they also talk a bit about it’s value! So, this might be helpful.

Here’s a link to the article:
www.ludkinscollectables.com/blog/the-silver-bible-the-path-to-japanese-pokemon-tcg-enlightenment-1

That’s well written by Charlie. Thanks for sharing…

can you answer my questions?

@elam18

365 pages.
All sets through Gym 2.
A little weird with set scans because it’s sorted by type but there are free, HD set scans available online for more convenient browsing if that’s super important.