What's the name of the Pokémon Bible?

Hi guys!

What’s the name of the Pokémon book that has most of the cards info from 1996-2000? It’s in Japanese and It should have the Pika Trophies page and the snap cards. Been wanting to buy a copy for my office and I can’t seem to find it. I know someone once told me and I completely forgot :slightly_frowning_face: .

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I assume you mean Media Factory’s Pokemon Card Guidebook 2000.

4 Likes

Hi guys thanks for the info and thanks to @lexleo for getting me a link m.ebay.com/itm/252912887781?_mwBanner=1 Here it is in case anyone was interested in one :blush:

Anyone have a scan of it? The shipping is 34$ to Norway

That is actually a really good price for that book imo. I think I paid closer to $50 for mine.

1 Like

You mean of the entire book?

1 Like

Yeah

I don’t think so, I think it’s a pretty big book. However, if there is something u want scanned let me know and when i receive it I can scan the page u want. :blush:

ポケモンカード オフィシャルブック 2000 is the name in Japanese if you care for that.

6 Likes

Thanks man, ill let you know

I also thought it was a surprisingly good price for new, sealed copy!

Who has another link for one for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

That was fast lol! Who bought the second one?

1 Like

I went to snag one too but it was gone! There’s only one more on eBay and they want 90 dollars plus loads for shipping.

1 Like

yeah WTF! I was lucky @lexleo found it and messaged me first letting me know there was only two left. Plus they were sealed so the seller was asking a great price. Should’ve bought two and kept one sealed cause mine is getting opened! :blush:

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Official-Book-2000-NEW-SEALED-/263058085830?hash=item3d3f7bd7c6:g:oDUAAOSwJ4hY95tz

Back up if anyone missed it who wanted 1!

3 Likes

Wtf! Sold in 5 in 5 min!

1 Like

Glad I jumped on that!

Obligatory

5 Likes

And its back up lol
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pokemon-Card-Official-Book-2000-NEW-SEALED-/253013257600?

id buy 1 but im in the UK, any chance someone know where i can get access to one here ? :blush: