ScytherRush's Collection

Hello all,
I started back collecting Pokemon cards in 2016 and bought my first graded cards in 2018. My favorite Pokemon are Scyther, Scizor, Tyranitar, Blastoise, Skarmory, Houndoom, Arcanine, and Kingdra. I only buy graded cards of the Pokemon I love the most. I try and buy everything else raw that I just appreciate since I do love a good binder.

I’m still looking for a good Neo Rev Houndoom…

This is what I have so far.

18 Likes

I love collection updates @scytherrush you have quite the psa collection there all of beautiful cards as well. :slight_smile: That pop series 1 Tyranitar ex I have never seen before and really want it now haha. And the first two cards are stunning ones I also never seen before. You have great taste my friend!

I appreciate that, @mcorey777!! That means a lot. The Tyranitar ex is a card that I have chased since I started collecting. There are so few in population it took a while for one to turn up. One of my goals is to get it in a psa 9. I’m glad that I could show you something that you’ve never seen before!

1 Like

Depending on price please let me know if you ever upgrade and want to sell the 7. Are ungraded light played ones worth a ton? Haven’t looked into it yet finishing other goals currently :slight_smile: I just grabbed those Aquapolis holos for my binder as well. Beautiful set

If they put that starter deck scyther art in 1st edition jungle… oh man. I think there’s an English art of it but it’s non-holo

1 Like

@mcorey777, you got it! They aren’t relatively expensive. You could probably find one in decent condition under $30.

1 Like

You ain’t lying! Yeah, the U.S. got a black star promo with the same art but non-holo.

1 Like

Nice perfect for my modest budget and would make a excellent binder addition. Ill have to look into that card this week or next. Thanks for answering. If it wasn’t for PSa Case I was so confused if it was a promo or where it came from haha

1 Like

oof, that dark scizor is a banger for sure. Nice collection! :blush:

2 Likes

Love these…great cards

1 Like

Cool to see another big Scyther fan! That quick starter holo is one of my all time favorite cards ever. So good. The one I have that’s graded is only a 5 but keeping an eye out for a 8-10 at a good price :blush:

2 Likes

Very nice collection of cards, I especially love the Dragonite! :grin:

1 Like

most of your 9’s have really good centering, i assume the backs not as good or print lines. Really nice collection.

@rush27 Nice cards! Enjoyed the collection.

1 Like

That gift set scyther is amazing! great collection :blush:

2 Likes

Never seen that Squirtle deck Arcanine before. Very cool.

1 Like

Awesome cards

1 Like

Was going to post the exact same thing. Love the art on that card!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, you have a nice little set up here lol. The light, the camera, the picture quality, and the cards are all 10/10 :blush:

1 Like