Longdisc's Scyther Collection

Started a couple months ago, wanted to relive a bit of my childhood since my collection was sold at a garage sale :sweat_smile:.

Here’s the progress so far. A couple more coming. Looking to do all PSA 9’s. Trying to do the rarest version of each card.

Add slideshow images

21 Likes

off to a good start :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Thanks!!! Started before I realized how low pop some of these things were, so it’ll be a grind.

Nice, look forward to seeing more! (Scyther is one of my favourites too).

You’ve already got one of my favourite ever Scythers with that utterly vicious Neo Discovery Kimiya Masago artwork. Always liked seeing that sneaky Scyther in the Rocket’s Training Gym artwork as well.

Will it just be Scyther or do you like Scizor as well?

1 Like

Thanks!!!

I think just scyther for now. He’s been my favorite forever. Finding out the rabbit hole is deeper than I thought.

1 Like

There are too many rabbit holes with Pokemon card collecting and all of them are too deep lol

1 Like

Facts!

1 Like

This is great! Excited to see your progress!

1 Like

Just trying to catch up

Nice start, you doing all eras and limiting to English or doing some Japanese alongside ?

1 Like

All Eras. Just English for now. Trying not to kill my bank account too hard lol

1 Like

Haha I feel you on that mate, good luck with the collection

1 Like

Literally one of my all time favorites and probably the reason I started loving bug types. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Great start! Scyther has a ton of great artworks. Also, I haven’t seen that EX Team Rocket Returns pack art before—looks sick!

1 Like

It was a nightmare to track down! Had to grade it myself.

1 Like

Welcome to E4 and an awesome first post. Scyther is certainly a great mon to be a species collector of and you are off to a great start with it. Wishing you successful hunting and looking forward to more of your collection updates. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

3 Likes

Just wondering if there was meant to be a slideshow? Or just 1 image

1 Like

Welcome to e4!

Hoping that you decide to change your mind in the future, or you’ll miss out on this beautiful Scyther!

11 Likes

Welcome to e4! Also I know a big Scyther collector on IG is liquidating most of his collection if you wanted to pick up anything from him

4 Likes