NickofTurl’s Scyther Collection

38 Likes

The Carddass copies are so sick. Nice collection!

3 Likes

Great Pokemon and fantastic collection. Your scans make them look really friggin majestic. Could you narrow them down to a top 3 if you’d have to? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks! Definitely the no symbol for nostalgia, and then the gift set and Rocket’s Scyther ex. I know you would root for the Neo Discovery Scyther.

5 Likes

Epic stuff and really great pictures. The Gym heroes is easily one of the best sugimoris ever produced.

1 Like

Hahaha yeah you got that right :grin: Close second would be the Legends prize card and the classic Rocket’s Scyther. As far as Scyther goes, the edgier, the better for me :blush:
There really aren’t any terrible ones though. Scyther is blessed with a great design and consistently good artworks.

3 Likes

The hyperchad of bug pokemon.

1 Like

I love this collection - Scyther is such a classic. Are you trying to hunt down any of the aquapolis cards? I personally love those arts

2 Likes

I’m still hunting down the reverse holos in psa 9! If you know of any let me know!

1 Like

@nickofturl , I have 57 reverse in a 10 but I’ll lyk the moment I spy any 9s!

3 Likes

Sick collection. My favorite is Neo Discovery

1 Like

Absolutely wonderful, Scyther is absolutely one of the better pokemon and all of the cards are absolutely beautiful. Can’t wait to see what comes in the future!

1 Like

[mention]candle [/mention] After a couple years on the hunt I finally was able to snag one:

Now on to the next!

18 Likes

Finally! I’ve been actively searching for one of these for about 2 years now. Only pop 18 and 2 10’s in existence currently. Paid a lot more than anticipated, but had to bite the bullet. Aquapolis is hard to find!

16 Likes

Fantastic collection and congrats on the new addition!

1 Like

Great collection! Jungle Scyther has to be one of the best artworks of Jungle.
Congrats on the new additions too!

1 Like

18 Likes

Looks stunning! Congrats!

1 Like

Dude! I’ve been waiting patiently for an update from you and holy F$%! did you deliver! Awesome stuff man! Looks great!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this artwork to come out in English and add it to the collection. Definitely the best artwork since Boundaries Crossed.

4 Likes