NickofTurl’s Scyther Collection

Awesome collection!

1 Like

I have always been a big fan of the Topps set and finally got my hands on a Spectra Chrome! Really appreciate the Carddass artwork as it is unique to the set.

9 Likes

Is the Scyther in the bottom left corner rare?

The reviving legends promo? Not particularly, although for a Scyther card it is one of the more limited prints. It was given out as a participation consolation for a tournament in 2010. The stamp is unique to these promos. Here’s more information on the set: L-P Promotional cards (TCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Beautiful collection, @nickofturl! As a child, I always imagined how terrifying it would be to see a Scyther in the real world… :fearful:

1 Like

3 new additions to the collection. Two graded myself from a CGC 9 and 8.5. Shout out to my bestie @piezers for the awesome gift!

9 Likes

Is that sharpie on the case or on a sleeve? :rofl: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

On the case. I tried getting it off but I don’t think it’s possible now. Lol.

1 Like

The Topps one is so gorgeous. Congratulations for the collection!

1 Like

Red logo Jungle Scyther pack! Pop 2 PSA 9 and pop 1 PSA 10 currently. I missed the other 9 on PWCC last week but thankfully I was able to find the other owner and make a trade. Instantly one of my top collection pieces. Now that PSA finally has a real Pokémon pack case maybe I’ll get some more!

12 Likes

Incredible to think there was only one other in the world and it happened to find you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That pack case is 100x better than the old folded up ones, looks great :ok_hand:

1 Like

Love the collection. Really takes me back to opening jungle as a kid.

1 Like

Twas meant to be. It is pretty crazy it worked out like that.

Looks like two more just hit the pop report. Now there are 3 PSA 9 and 2 PSA 10.

1 Like

Nice collection :ok_hand: Scyther is a badass pokemon

Updates to my most recent submissions! Almost complete! Just need to upgrade a few cards.

16 Likes

A big thanks to new Scyther friend @Longdisc for help coordinating some upgrades for me!

17 Likes

Love it!!! Can’t wait to see this thing finished!

2 Likes