Scamming Fake Cards - dark_blastoise, frostbyte, Blastoise

Just a heads up, the recent Eevee thread by the member @oneonta is the same guy who tried selling a fake snap pikachu here years ago. They have an instagram (dark_blastoise) loaded with fake garbage and pretend its real.

Their ip address is the same as the member frostbyte. Their charizard, trophy kangaskhans, dark persians and other cards are complete fake garbage they pretend are real.

A couple quick comparison of their fakes to the real thing:

Fake on the Left from their IG, Real on the Right:

Fake on the Left from their IG, Real on the Right:

Their fake charizard has the unlimited art coloration and the text is wrong.

26 Likes

Here is their eBay as well: ebay.com/usr/trading-cards

Loaded up with lots of nicely “graded cards”, and forged Arita signed cards.

7 Likes

www.luxurygrading.com/

Here is the website to the grading company he is using. I would be comfortable saying he is one of the guys that started this “grading company” - stay away from these slabs. dark_blastoise is also used as a customer testimonial as well. You can see in his ebay listing descriptions that he is trying to sell luxury grading as a great company to use.

The address is someones house and not even an office building and there is no information on this “company” or any legitimate information about them.

6 Likes

I have never even heard of “Luxury Grading” until looking at their ebay listings. Also the classic “PSA 10???” on non PSA 10 cards.

sucks to hear, thanks for the heads up

That “grading service” is them. I just checked their ip address from the forum, it’s the same exact location as the “business”:

13 Likes