Sam's Collection

lol you struck gold sir!

1 Like

Nice steals. Did any crystals come with that Aquapolis set?

The best deal I ever got was paying $450 for 45 Base Set Booster Packs, and all of them were Blastoise Art-work haha

1 Like

Wow,well done you wont get that every day!Think I will start checking ebay USA much more often :slight_smile:

Wow those are great deals.

Mine isn’t in the same league as yours but I recently picked up a Rocket’s Zapdos ex, Raikou ex (TMTA), Pop 4 holo Mew and Flareon gold star for the equivalent of $12 US. There were a couple of other holos too that weren’t worth much, but overall I think that was a lucky catch.

1 Like

Nope. It was just a complete non holo set. But still

5 Likes

I got this in the mail today! I’m gonna crack them open. Wish me luck because I am going to need it…
Thanks to a certain UPCCC member’s hard work in tracking them down and resisting the temptation to open them.

1 Like

First pack! Got a gold star!

2 Likes

Are you opening all 6 booster boxes?

Here are my other heavy packs from box 1. It seems they pretty much make a complete set of the non holos per box which is nice:)

I think I might… But it felt like killing a baby opening the first box. I don’t really collect sealed stuff but I know others do but also it is near impossible to buy these single cards anywhere.

WHAT’S THE STATUS? HOW MANY COMPLETED?

I’m trying to get the pictures up, but IMGUR is being slow.

@zhongwen is going to be mad though

1 Like

Looks like I am 5 cards short

I opened all 6 boxes. I just weighed out all of the heavy packs because there is no sense opening packs that someone might want to keep sealed. I got jipped one heavy pack. The first 5 boxes had 5 and the last only had 4, so I may have missed one. It took me forever to get all the trainers, two in particular.

3 Likes

5 short!! hopefully you can track them down!

Good luck completing the set! Definitely will be a cool one to finish

The Flygon ex! Nice!

oh god damn. That Flygon is the only one I need!!!

Never mind. Glad they arrived safely. Can we take a moment to appreciate the wonderful job of packing that my gf did? She knows what we’re about.

3 Likes

haha, that’s actually why I took the first picture like that. I was like holy crap everything fits in there so perfectly and then I demolished them :slightly_frowning_face: It was fun. Thanks again.

haha yeah i was almost more impressed with the pack job than the actual boxes