Sample packs/Price/Rarity

Hi
New to the forum (Yay) good vibes good times, ok first question I have:
I want to reference this thread: www.elitefourum.com/t/sample-packs-and-dollar-tree-packs-guide-gallery/14085/1
I have a bunch of things to say but I try to stay on point:
The thread here from last year illustrates all the sample packs that has been released to that date. A while ago I located a sale post on ebay (Wish I had the link) with HGSS/BW sample packs. It was in netherlands language but also it featured a Arceus sample pack. This sample pack was not showcased on this thread. So it blurres a line here to how many sample packs are there really. Do we go back to all the arceus packs even though this well documented thread hasnt documented it?

My question is also what would be the value on the sample packs. The rarity isnt really in the cards inside, but with everything that is pushed out there by the pokemon company a certain value is certified by rarity, time and purpose. These packs themselves symbolize the start of something which is something special.
I could go all inn on these things but I just would like opinions for those who care or know about this. The older ones back in gen 4 are really hard to obtain rather alone notice.
Also last question is, why do Legendary treasures sample pack never appear? I dont get that.

This has been your boy, for anyone out there enjoy.