Resealed pack?

So, I got this Fossil booster pack that definitely looks like it’s been tampered with. It’s hard to tell by the picture, but you can see it was obviously opened, or someone attempted to open it cleanly… Either way, it’s not sealed in my opinion anymore considering I can see the god damn cards through the opening in the pack… Seller accepts no returns. Anyone know how this is going to go for me? I opened a not as described return… I hate to do that, but damn. Why not be transparent about things like this?.. A fair amount of feedback definitely doesn’t mean shit sometimes. What would you guys do? I simply will not throw $110 down the drain, or worse, sell this to some other poor soul on eBay. That isn’t how I conduct business.

imgur.com/a/s0D03Ud

I mean, I can literally see the cards through the pin hole where it would’ve been hung on a shelf…

hmmmm… I’m not familiar with japanese packs, but is it possible that this happened with age? Every japanese fossil pack has a holo “i think” so it seems silly to reseal. I will admit the recent price spike has made selling packs more lucrative though.

Just send it back if you are not happy. It’s not that big a deal and eBay has your back.

I honestly do believe this has happened with age/wear and tear. It’s been handled a lot likely. My main concern is that my Jungle pack is completely 100% sealed, and this one, if I wanted to could take a strong light, shine it through that little hole and probably tell what the rare is to be honest. In 10 years, what are these packs going to cost? Why would anyone buy this one if they can just buy one that isn’t defective like this. I’m just a bit dissappinted the seller didn’t specify the damage. I doubt anyone resealed anything to be fair. I was a little upset earlier when I made this post.

I probably should’ve said that I only buy sealed product as a investment. While I enjoy collecting it now, I plan to sell it later on if the price is right. Otherwise, I’ll have a nice opening on my hands in a decade or so. :blush: