Do you think this pack was resealed?

I’ve been suspicious of every pack I’ve purchased recently, but this one stands out the most to me. I’ll explain each picture under the picture, and would love any feedback on what you think.

So, first off, the strip on the back of the pack does not line up properly. It’s a little longer on the bottom, a little shorter on the top. If you’re looking at the strip straight up and down, the ends of both packs are slanted in comparison.

On the top of the pack, and only on the top, if you lift the lip up, you can see a small hole right where the three meet. This is the first pack I’ve received where the back strip wasn’t attached on both ends. However, watching box openings on youtube for reference, it seems normal for the strips to not be sealed to the crimp on these packs.

It’s extremely hard to see in this photo, and equally hard to see in real life, but there may potentially be some overlap on the edge, which I believe would prove it is resealed, but I can’t really tell if it is or isn’t slightly off.

Could anyone say for certain just from these photos that it is resealed, or that I am worried about nothing? It’s a 1st Edition pack that I’m trying to preserve. Not really trying to open it to find out.

It was purchased on ebay from a seller with 100% positive feedback and a score of 6109. 6 packs were sold by this seller. He is now selling 6 packs of Team Rocket unlimited. The store is mostly hats, and these packs are the only card-related items in the store. In both listings, it shows more packs than were sold in the photos. In the listing for the fossil pack, it showed a sealed booster box and then an open booster box the packs were apparently picked from, but I feel like my pack wouldn’t have the small hole in the top if it was straight from the box.

Leaving negative feedback is serious and can seriously ruin someone’s day. You sound awful unsure and full of questions to be so sure about leaving a negative.

The pack is 100% normal.

Do you really want to be the first unreasonable person out of 6109 normal people?

The pack is not resealed and is not damaged and yet you are dead set on leaving negative feedback.

Please reconsider.