Red logo fossil booster packs

I’m not sure there is a “going rate” for these, I checked ebay and there is nothing in recently sold. There are two on ebay for sale, one for USD $499.99 obo and one for USD $1447.10 obo. To me both are high, the $1000+ one being waaaaayy high. I was hoping some people here could give me prices they have paid for them in the past or if any are for sale elsewhere then ebay what they are trying to get for them. Or if anyone has them, what they’d ask/let them go for. I’ve found some locally and would like to know a fair price to offer the guy. Thanks in advance!

I purchased my 3x Red-Logo Fossil Packs awhile ago and really haven’t kept-up with pricing on those Booster Packs - so take this as you will. I paid $175.00 / Pack for all 3 (One of Ea. Art-Work). Like I said; that was probably a year or more ago now though! Haha

If I were looking to list / sell those Booster Packs on eBay right now which I’m not interested in doing right now (but if I were), I’d probably list all 3 for $250.00 Ea. ($750.00 for the Set) with Best Offer.

Awesome, thanks for the info! That 175 sounds far more appealing haha. And also awesome you have one of each artwork!

1 Like

I bought my Aerodactyl Red Logo Fossil pack from @acebren in March of this year for 220 + 20 USD shipping:

Aerodactyl is the most popular of the available pack arts though, but I think you can expect a 200-250 USD price tag for them right now, if you can find them. :blush:

Good luck in your search!

Greetz,
Quuador

Alright sweet. Thanks for sharing! I really appreciate it. I am sure the dude who has the packs would gladly accept an offer somewhere around the price point you and the other person who posted shared. Your pack there sure looks awesome!

I bought a red logo fossil booster box for 100 USD in 2011.

1 Like

Very niche. As an investment, I’d look elsewhere. As a sealed collectible, they fit perfectly.