Receiving Ebay bucks as Seller

So right now there is the 8% ebay Bucks rewards going on and somebody just bought an item off of me but I didn’t receive 8% for selling the item.

Does this mean that the buyer payed through card instead of PP? Or is this a problem on my end?

Where are you seeing that you get 8% on sold items?

It’s 8% back on all purchases made during the promotion.

www.hustlermoneyblog.com/ebay-bucks-promotion/

^^^Then whats this?^^^

Lucky!

I never get targeted for any of these special promos.

Did you check which items qualify for the promotion though?

They usually give it like a week after or when they r about to assign ebay bucks coupon.

When eBay revised there eBay Bucks Promotion - dropping the percentage down from 2% to 1% - they also announced a new promotion where sellers could also receive eBay Bucks on items that are sold (only during these certain promotions). I was really excited to hear this - as I figured I’d be getting eBay Bucks as a seller myself!

However, the “Seller eBay Bucks” are VERY SPECIFIC! They’re only valid on certain items / categories… There’s rarely any type of Seller eBay Bucks Promotion on Pokemon or Collectables in-general - it’s generally on Electronics. And unlike as a buyer, you don’t always get the eBay Bucks; only when you’re invited into one of the special promotions.

2 Likes

Oh i found the date:

" Rewards will be deposited into participants’ eBay Bucks accounts by March 31, 2018. "

Thanks for the info Guys!

Did you list the item during the promotional period?

I have found that for selling, it does not show up right away. Buying it shows up and tells you exactly how much you have, but often I’ll get a big bump when I get my bucks because only at the end does it suddenly toss me the extra earnings.