Did anyone get their ebay bucks for selling items?

Did anyone get their ebay bucks for selling items?

I remember in this quarter of ebay bucks their were two opportunities to earn 8% cash back on items that sold during the promotion period. I noticed on my account that I did not receive any ebay bucks for those sold items. Did anyone else have this issue or does it not apply to collectibles?

Yep I got mine for selling…I’d call eBay if you don’t see it - also make sure you sold your items in the window they gave you!

Will do, thanks! Do you know what date they assigned you yours?

Yes I saw they hit my account on 3/28 but I think I actually sold the cards at end of February.

ok i see! Thank you for the help and advice!

True, if that was what he was referring to then no one has gotten it. I assumed he was saying that his total that he will be distributed does not included some selling ebay bucks rewards.

Mine got added to my total on last Thursday for something that I sold that same night. As said above, we’ll get our coupons tomorrow on 4/3.

Yeah the ebay bucks certificate comes in tomorrow!
I was just missing some ebay bucks from one of the promotions so i made this thread!
Thank you all for the help!

I think the promotion did not apply to all items sold during the promotional period (and for a bit thereafter), but only to items *listed* during the promotional period and sold during the period or for a bit thereafter. Check out the promotion details in case I’m mistaken!

I checked my bucks activity the other day and I only saw the ones from buying, nothing from selling. I do remember activating the offer and selling items that qualified.

Yeah you will have to call ebay if you missing out on some too. They can help you!