Re-Sealed Delta Species Booster Packs

Just thought id share a sour experience, about a year ago I bought these 2 delta species packs and a couple of others as a fun reward to open when I completed renovating a house we bought. Unfortunately my partner, she has had long term ill health and I just decided to open these now for a bit of cheer and to create a memory between us.

Turns out they are re-sealed, knew it as soon as I opened them, saw the backs and they are completely scuffed, some cards creased.

1 Like

Oof. Do you have photos of them from when they were sealed? I’d be curious to see how good the reseal job was.

1 Like

I dont have the before images, but going back through paypal I have found the ebay user id if thats something the forum allows. They have had a couple of other fishy feedbacks since. I know of course they may not have been aware themselves

Awful man, sorry this happened. This is just one of the reasons why I stay away from all sealed product in general. That lingering what if makes it hard to enjoy fully. I hope your partner gets well, take care.

1 Like

Thankyou for your thoughts, I too have stayed away from sealed for this reason. Ive not opened a booster since the original days, It was just something I wanted to try again

What’s the eBay user?

What a scumbag. Yet another story I’ll add to the reasons of why I do not buy older sealed product anymore.

This makes me nervous about my TRR pack :sweat: , luckily I got my jungle pack directly from a box though

I also had a Team rocket booster and a base set 2 booster. When I bought these delta packs I looked at them closely and they looked bang on, I compared them to my other packs and nothing concerned me.

When the packs were first opened they must have been opened perfectly.

Ebay user they came from is: mouthyx
Just passed the time for me to do anything about it unfortunately.

2 Likes

Yup complete shame, but it has given me a final reason why not to buy any sealed again so you could say its a positive and keeps me away from that market. Its also only going to get worse

2 Likes