Rayquaza mega battle cards

So these cards are hitting the market now on eBay. Does that mean there are new Japanese trophy cards out to? Does anybody know what the new trophy cards look like?

So just reprint of the last. That’s kinda disappointing.

Well these don’t say Lizardon Mega Battle so not an entire reprint! :blush: Think about the good from it instead of the negatives! :grin:

If anyone can find the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place card when they become available, please let me know!

they should show up on yahoo Japan pretty quickly they did last time. And they should be somewhat affordable to.

1 Like

thats a really good price.

I can already hear the screams of agony coming out of @pottsinator 's wallet.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks :blush:

these cards do look beautiful in there cases.

^^ No matter the trophy card, I always love when they are still in their original cases. Makes them look so amazing ^^

4 Likes

That trophy makes me hard as diamonds.

3 Likes

Milhouse used harden. It was super effective.

1 Like

The card sold already that didn’t take long. Did anybody from here get it?

:wink:

i would love the second place one

i had a felling are u going to keep it in its case or grade it? I would keep it in case but that’s just me.

For sure keep it in its case. The case is one of the main reasons I was interested in these trophies :blush:

1 Like

Right now the only available Pikachu No. 1, 2 and 3 Japanese trophies are the set on Y!J.
@smpratte I know has the complete list of all of them. However, most are now locked away in others’ collections.

you have a link by chance? i cant seem to find them

They are the ones that are around $12k on Y!J.