Rayquaza Gold Star

Okay, so I know most of the people on here mainly deal with promos, but still, I feel the need to say this. Please don’t bid/buy the following auction! I really want/need the card, but I want everyone’s opinion on it. I know I have no control over someone else’s actions, but still, I can beg - let me have this :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, here’s the auction: -click

I was wondering if I should just Buy it Now at $50 or bid on it at $40 and see if I win it. I ask this because $50 is a lot for a guy like me, but I don’t want to place a bid at $40 and then have the bid end over $50.
I have a Rayquaza * in WAY worse condition (PSA 2 worth :laughing:) that’s already at $53, so I know either way the deal should end good on my part.

So, what should I do?

I think just go for $50. That way someone else won’t swipe it from you, and you don’t have to worry about getting out bid.

Okay, thanks. That’s exactly what I did.
I feel dumb for making this thread now :confused:

Haha. Don’t. Better safe then sorry!

Very true. Especially since I now essentially got paid $3+ to upgrade the condition of my Rayquaza Gold Star :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on your item, don’t know a lot about the price though. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, I hope the seller is for real, he joined today and he has 0 feedback.

Well my card sold for $61.50 :grin:

Yeah, the seller is super legit (surprisingly). They ‘shipped’ my card out a few hours after I paid for it, and we’ve already shared a few messages on future deals. They also put up like 5 more Gold Star cards since we started talking, so hopefully I can get some good business in with them (they always say “we”, so no clue on who it might be :stuck_out_tongue:).

It’s the other way around for me, a buyer took a $75 BIN on my japanese Birthday Pikachu.
The buyer has 0 feedback so I’m kind of nervous at the moment. :confused: