WTB gold star

WTB Gold star raquaza psa 9 for 9k

gold star charizard psa 10 for 20k

please let me know if anyone is selling. Thanks!

3 Likes

theres a ray on ebay in Australia up for 14k dont know if thats an option, im sure you could cut a deal closer to you asking price if yah haggle with the seller a little either way I wish you the best of luck great card!!

www.ebay.com/itm/Gold-Star-Rayquaza-EX-Delta-Species-PSA-9/353278009553?hash=item524102a0d1:g:PN0AAOSwE8dfsIIl

2 Likes

Oof, the front silvering on that card is very harsh :open_mouth:

1 Like

I like to this of it as a cool holo bleed :sunglasses:

P.s. crazy story behind how this was purchased. I am the owner of the card!

1 Like

i love your username

3 Likes

Ohhh so that’s your card? I’d like to hear that crazy story!

Yessir. And without hijacking OP’s thread too much (free bumps I guess?) I wired the money to a guy in small town Canada I’ve never dealt with after (shady type deal in hindsight) where he met a guy off their local Craigslist who was over protective of his identity (he’d only talked to him via email) and he drove up over an hour to meet him, pay cash & send me the card via FedEx. Everything turned out legit thankfully but it was risky in all aspects. I guess I now have a trusted middleman in Canada though, woohoo! (?)

1 Like

Hey there! Not sure if you’re still looking but I have a recently graded PSA 8.5 Gold Star Rayquaza. I’ve linked pictures below. I packed this card myself and sent it to PSA after recovering my childhood collection! Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

photos.app.goo.gl/iv44KVZAtoBazF3j8

1 Like