Rarest promo card in french

hi everyone, I am new to e4 and I would like to present my diverse and varied collection. I collect the rarest non-Japanese promo cards, my goal is to complete all the rarest cards in French, I of course have plenty of other very very rare cards in other languages ​​but for now I am focuses on French, so here I am going to show you almost all the rarest cards in France.
pidove is very rare in English I have it but what does it say in French? less than 20 examples known to date, a holy grail card that took me 2 years to find.
euro pop, the famous trio of untraceable cards, I have them in French, it’s the hardest language to get on euro pop
battle city in French, less than 20 copies known and with its box 3 cunnue, I have it with its box
psyduck in Spanish, what can I say other than it’s definitely one of the rarest cards in WoTC
minccino in French and Italian, in Italian the only one known is mine, and in French the copy is low, less than 1000 copies

Have a nice day, xpert

15 Likes

Wow what a unique collecting goal. That’s fun to see. The thrill of finding one of these rare cards must be amazing.

actually the feeling of having it in your hands after several years and very enjoyable

1 Like