Rares card 2017

Oh boy here comes the battle festa spike again

1 Like

in before children offering this for 1st edition base charizards

Oh joy, everyone’s favorite Youtuber.
Clickbait is the best…

Shit I better scoop one up fast.

Ughhhh. Come on man, use your giant YouTube presence to give out accurate information rather than hype for views :confused:

lolllll!!! instant price increase on ebay from 22 quid to like 40-50. tbh unlisted should wait a week or 2 for the price to shoot up then he can offload all the ones he stockpiled…might start calling him Mike Ashley ;D

card came out in map…i ordered in advance as pre order…given him a few months to stock up ;D

“Took some sourcing” ROFLCOPTER gotta love him though, such a bae :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Ill probs sell mine when they hit £200-300 anyone interested?

There’s only 10 of these in the world, just like the Ancient Mew card.

2 Likes

omg…ive got one of those!!!:thinking:? how much are they man? seriously like cheese and meatsausage sandwiches and pickles!

My friend from school has one in near mint condition, it’s only got a few creases. He said it was worth a million easy.

1 Like

SHUT…THE FRONT DOOR! Mine is perfect condition mint, gem mint psa 10! Its only got like minor peeling and whitening…i glued it down and painted the whitening though so its like a 10 easy. think mine can sell on ludkins for around 2.5mil? its one of theee rarest ever

someone will expose him soon

I wee weed in my big boy underpants and dropped my fruit shoot when i sawed the video coz i bort one wif my mummies credut card before so im so rich now rite? he my idol please dun tek him awey frum meh

1 Like

Glad I already have all the copies of 68 and 61 I need!

1 Like

Good luck! To be honest youll need a reliable source to get one as they are very difficult to find.
If he used his yt presence properly he’d be loaded…and can buy all the super rare cards he wants, along with hire someone to refer him to bulbapedia and teach him about the tcg, releases and more!

He could also genuinely spread acurate pokemon information to the community rather than hyping all the time.Alas, most of his viewers dont care about that :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

why do all of these youtubers come across as people who you’d just like to slap in the face as soon as you hear their annoying voices

4 Likes

Lmao. This post made my night.

1 Like

I just feel like he is too hype for my taste.

Go buddy go. In Akihabara right now buying out a few stores :blush:

1 Like

What is the actual rarest card(s) of 2017? Most likely Masked Royal?

2 Likes