Rare Clefable Jungle Card?

My son has a Clefable Jungle card with a strange red slash/arrow on the left side, half way down the picture. It is not a hologram.

We have not been able to find any info about a mis-print. I don’t know how to post our picture of it here.

You need a 3rd party application to post images, (photobucket, imgur, etc) Post Pics when you can and I’m sure someone can help you out.

1 Like

Upload the photo to photobucket. After you’ve uploaded the phot and are viewing it, to your right there should be a link labeled “IMG Code,” or that starts with IMG in brackets. Post that directly into the forum and an image will appear when you submit your reply.

1 Like

Yay, thanks for sharing how to upload the picture.

Thanks!

Can someone recommend a person or website to upload this picture to that could let my son know if this is a rare Pokémon card?

I appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks!

Never seen one like it myself. Others may have some input though

1 Like

its hard to tell, it could just be a red line someone has drawn on the card with a pen

Even if it came out of the pack like that it wouldn’t be worth much more than 5.00.

1 Like

Can we please please please have some sort of sticky thread of the misprint guide, I’ve noticed more and more threads asking us for prices of misprints over the past few weeks where people either have fake cards or those with printing defects, neither of which are considered errors of the good kind haha. Maybe just a differentiation between errors and defects? I vaguely remeber seeing one similar but I think if I was a sticky would help alot of people out. Maybe one here and one in general?

1 Like

Thank you for all the responses.