random seller on eBay messaged me.

Yesterday I woke up and checked my eBay like usual. I had a message from a random seller that I don’t know. The message said,
If you are interested in pokemon cards I have some cards for sale with some of the best prices on e bay including rare holos 1st edition holos PSA GRADED10 CARDS custom cards and some great lots.

For more info watch all my listings and feedback from buyers.

Thank you

I looked at his profile and items for sale. He had those disgusting fake counterfeit (custom cards).

I messaged him back that he is a disgrace to the hobby and the fake cards need to be destroyed immediately.

He replied, I understand where you’re coming from, and I respect your opinion, but I also sell real PSA graded cards.

If he respected my opinion, he would take all of those nasty fake cards, roll them up real tight and shove them up his Moms rain gutters. That way every time it rains, it would bring a smile to my face, knowing those hideous cards are soaking wet and in the place they belong… IN THE GUTTER!

Thanks for letting me vent.

3 Likes

I didn’t wanna drop any names, but yeah man. That’s him.

I got his message too.

I replied “None of us buy cards from anyone who sells counterfeits because it hurts the hobby. Plus, it could mean all your cards are fakes. Thanks anyway…”

2 Likes

Contact eBay about the guy. I believe eBay lowers the hammer on members who try to solicit private, fee-circumventing deals.

2 Likes

I received a similar message from the same seller some weeks ago. I didn’t respond anything. Weird…

Come to think of it, I received one too 1-2 weeks ago.