Raichuforyou's Collection

Incredible additions! A complete Gold star set is always something to be proud of having in your collection.

1 Like

That’s quite the attractive set, congrats!

1 Like

Wow, it’s always nice to see a picture of all 27 Gold Stars (no matter how blurry :stuck_out_tongue:).

30 Aquapolis? Why? How? :laughing:
Why did you get so many? What do you plan on doing with them?
(Sorry for all the questions haha)

1 Like

Yeah, I was having trouble with glare when I was trying to take a picture of them all so I ended up with almost no lighting in the room haha
30 Aquapolis:
Why? They were far below any recent ebay price so I got them. That’s as many as I could get :stuck_out_tongue:
How? I know someone who can get me almost any english packs.
I Don’t have any plans for them yet. I’m too nervous to open them :confused: Seems that I always regret opening packs (especially rarer ones) cuz my luck is miserable haha

funmonkey54- I’m very happy to have it in my collection! Finally complete ;D

cbd1235- Thanks! It means a lot to me to finally have the whole set!

1 Like

It’s about time I posted some new stuff!

Got this today. I know PSA 8 isn’t that impressive, but I really like it. I may upgrade to a 9 in the future when one is available for a good price.

The Charizard really pops out in this picture.

Never thought I would find one of these! Crystal Charizard. Many thanks to Snorlaxdude on Pokegym for this and some of the other crystals in my collection!

and the other crystals from Skyridge (minus the Crobat)

final card for this update is Crystal Nidoking. Still looking for a Crystal Lugia…

I’ll be sure to update more in the future! Enjoy!

1 Like

Nice PSA 8 Charizard! The PSA 8 grade in my opinion is by far the most underrated grade out there in pokemon. I would be personally be happy with an 8. The price of a 9 is significantly higher.

1 Like

Yeah 8s are still really nice cards especially for early base set print runs. I’m going to try and get a PSA 9 shadowless Base holo set together. I’d like to trade up to a 9 eventually but we’ll see if an opportunity presents itself.

1 Like

Badass collection. Keep updating!! I would really like to see what you’ve got in 3 years.

1 Like

@missingno you seem to have a habit of gravedigging, try not to comment on posts that haven’t been commented on in so long mate.

2 Likes

Thanks man! My Collection is considerably different now. I will have a lot to upload lol

4 Likes

Sounds good, cant wait!

1 Like

How does this bother you if it is not your thread, mate?

1 Like

Because it clutters the forum with posts that are old and have clearly run their course, the user who posted the thread would have surely updated the collection post if he/she had wanted to already. It is one thing to revisit a thread when it is appropriate but this thread is three years old, it’s just unnecessary, nothing against you at all. Now let’s leave this here.

2 Likes

Don’t open it next time, my good sir.

1 Like