QotD: The fourum allows so much that sometimes people forget basic manners and decency, how do you think the mods view you?

Welcome to the next Question of the Day!

The Question of the Day is a way to facilitate community discussion to help members ponder the unanswered questions of the world that are somehow relating to the hobby. Questions are many times open ended and up to interpretation. Feel free to post your thoughts in as much or as little detail as you’d like.

Helpful Considerations may or may not help some people focus their answer, these are blurred to not bother those who have their own ideas.

QotD Archive
Suggest future things here

Today’s Question:
QotD: The fourum allows so much that sometimes people forget basic manners and decency, how do you think the mods view you?

Helpful Considerations: Baller? Annoying kid? Crypto marketing sleazebag? Little old lady who only collects one thing? admiral?

Realistically…

Mods:

39 Likes

I try to not sugarcoat things and to be forthright. Hopefully that translates via text.

13 Likes

The funny thing is that I was just about to ask this question to a group of people…Id say the mods, and certain people know I have good intentions, but come off with a little too much pride whenever I get sentimental. I also think people know by now I suck at how I word things.

6 Likes

When they see the name “Lyleberr” they should instantly facepalm as they know innocent trouble is on the way in the form of questions, and for some possibly a slight eccentricity when it comes to sharing visions of wonder from my imagination.

But @explorer is probably right, lylewho? :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

I think the mods find me delightful

24 Likes

Lucario autist

15 Likes

snoop-dog-who

14 Likes

Mods be like: let’s see until his polls create a bigger controversy :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Anywhere from “who?” to naive, uninformed/misinformed to “you know sometimes it’s ok to keep your thoughts to yourself”—as in this post. I love the mods but it’s probably a one way street and that’s ok! My ego is just fine.

3 Likes

Rude Dutchie perhaps?

4 Likes

Mods: Oh no, not another post about his Pokémon Go collection again. Yawn. :yawning_face:

9 Likes

18 Likes

Through a screen

4 Likes

6 Likes

I probably am on the shortlist of annoying folks.

Cheers!

23 Likes

boats and pokes.

3 Likes

“Oh, it’s the Cyrus autist again–”

9 Likes

Uhhh.. yea

5 Likes

Sometimes posters forget this isn’t an investing fourum and Pokémon isn’t just about money. Asking “should I buy this to grade and sell” lacks decency itself

4 Likes