PWCC giving out $100 credit

Hopefully noone loses out.

Am i good to go to bed and pay the invoice in the morning or do i lose the gifted $100 if I dont use it by midnight tonight?

Go to bed its a mess. Sort out tomoz.

1 Like

didn’t spend the credit because I forgot lol. nothing interesting this week auction tho

Quick, spend it on fixed price!

nah I’m good :sweat_smile:

Well, I won this for a little over 100$. Hopefully I can use the free 100$ and pay off the rest myself.

1 Like

Ya the $100 appears to be gone now and my auction wins are sitting unpaid. I guess that is how it will remain until I get my 100 back lol
They messed up bad. Got a generic “We F’d up” message in the chat assistance, so hopefully things get fixed. I’m glad I emptied my vault a few months ago, so nothing is keeping me hostage.

2 Likes

Cool, so the card I won I apparently didn’t actually win, and won’t get to use my credit on it I guess. Wonder if the credit will persist until the end of auction #46.

1 Like

PWCC for the win

1 Like

I think the item I won did so in the 1st round, so it shouldn’t be re-listed. But if they don’t extend the $100 to everyone who had it due to this, it is going to be chaos.

If you still have the $100 credit in your account, I’d recommend just spending it on fixed marketplace today. Nobody knows when that credit will go away, it may be when the payment for yesterday’s botched auction would have been due.

oof, bad timing I guess. AWS outage is out of their control, but ideally they’d want backup servers elsewhere for situations like this

When the auctions failed I just bought some cool water type CGC slabs, which I may eventually ship to me. But for now they will just chill in their vault until I remember them again. Crazy what kind of chaos can arise for something that we actually got for free. If you still have the credit, I would just buy something from fixed price, no one knows what is going to happen with the credit

I won a bunch of auctions and i just wont pay if the $100 credit goes away by the time they issue an invoice. Im perfectly fine with nuking my PWCC account at this rate lol.

1 Like

Ah yes the “random” AWS downtime that corresponds to the minute with peak load time on the site for the biggest weekly auction ever. It could completely be bad luck on thier part, but my trust can only be stretched so far

10 Likes

Bought a card for $38 two weeks ago on PWCC. Decided to sell cause I found an upgrade. It sold for $77 thanks to this whole credit thing. Thanks PWCC! lol

Don’t have to take PWCC at its word, the FIFA app crashed during the world cup last night for the same reason. And before anyone says it, no PWCC did not crash the FIFA app as a cover story for the auctions breaking down. :smiley:

Currently working on a fix for people who had credit that had their items reposted, will report back later.

1 Like

Que the waterworks

I just saw your post on the other thread. If you say so I’ll believe you @petiparty . It’s a really bad situation to be in, I sympathize with your position. I’m not here to start rumors but the amount of bad luck for that to happen at that exact moment is incredible

2 Likes