PWCC giving out $100 credit

$100 credit will be extended until next week for anyone who is impacted from last night!

1 Like

So does that mean we won’t be able to use the credit on the same cards we originally won since those will be in the following week’s auction that ends on the 4th?

Edit: Just clarifying if next week means for next week’s auction (24th-3rd) or next week as in we need to use the credit by next week which would be the auction ending on the 27th.

Spoke w/ PWCC:

Accounting is looking individually at every bidder to confirm whether they won or not. If they did, you’ll receive an invoice by EOD. If you didn’t, she said they weren’t sure if a formal email would go out. It was one of those things, check to see if you got a invoice.

For those that received the $100, they will be crediting that back to your account by 3pm Wednesday (if it disappeared from your account) so you can use it for weekly auction #45 closing this Sunday

5 Likes

OMG what a joke lol
The annoying thing is that I won 2 cards. One may be cancelled due to their issues and the other I think I actually won. The one that I won will end up only spending 40 bucks of the credit though… Better than nothing I guess.

You can spend the rest of the credit on a fixed marketplace card, their curation fee, and shipping

The card I won and wanted to spend the credit with will be relisted for weekly auction #46 so I won’t be able to use the money with it :frowning:

Looks like I now owe money to PWCC, ha! Seems they removed the $100 credit, and if you used it, now your balance is negative.

2 Likes

Ha, I’ve just had a look and I’m seeing the same thing on my account.

Oh no it’s happening :face_with_spiral_eyes:

11 Likes

Lmfao you couldnt make this stuff up.

1 Like

I think I literally did though haha :smile:

2 Likes

Tee hee. Its like a carry on film.

Many of us (including myself) are now seeing negative balances on our accounts (-$100).

I made a fixed-price listing purchase in confidence that the promo would apply, because of your post. Otherwise I wouldn’t have bought the card.

Can you please advise?

I assume they’re going to fix it. You can’t even pay the negative balance off because there’s no outstanding invoice

1 Like

New clients in negitive balances, old clients annoyed they didnt get credit

This marketing plan worked pretty well id say

6 Likes

A Flawless Victory Promotion
https://images.app.goo.gl/V8kCxqmszJDB4WJT8

Working on a fix right now. Can you or someone else please dm me the names on your account so they can see what the specific issue is?

2 Likes

I know i joke a bit but all fun aside having @petiparty on here to help with anything and everything is really neat.

7 Likes

So I got $100, won cards, lost cards, lost money, got $100 again yesterday and now it’s gone again… The hell is even happening? lol

1 Like

My cards were paid with the free credit and shipped out already. Didn’t have the minus $$$ on my accounts. Only the leftover credit.