PSA Worthy?

Hello. I’m wondering if y’all would reckon this card to be worthy to send off to the PSA and what grade could I realistically hope for with a card in this condtinon? I hope some estmates can be made based off these pictures as I am unable to get more photos.
All help is greatly appreciated!www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pokemon-legendary-collection-reverse-holo-Alakazam/143774013541?hash=item2179995865%3Ag%3AlNoAAOSwmC9ffGph&LH_BIN=1&autorefresh=true

The whitening on the bottom left corner on the back might be enough to knock it down to a PSA 9. My guess is that is would be a PSA 8 or 9. However, it is really difficult to grade cards from pictures. The most important thing that we cannot see is how the surface looks. If there are superficial scratches on the front or back then the PSA grade could be closer to a PSA 7 or 8. I am not sure how much the curl will affect the grade, however you may want to put it between two books to flatten it out.

8 or 9 from whitening that i can tell on the top edge and the corners. hard to tell anything else from pics with surface. centering looks pretty good tho.

good luck. sorry can’t be more help without seeing it in person

Pictures NEVER show surface as accurately as you need it to be to know for certain. That is why PSA 7 and higher get such premiums on ebay price-wise. It looks like you can safely be certain it is a 7 or higher. That is because back edges are 8 to 9 worthy 100%. But the rest depends on front and back surface. Gloss and scratching. It could be anywhere from 7-9. Buying it I would be safe and expect a 7 or 8. I would guess 8 on that, unless their description says things like “pack fresh” or, opened and sleeved, never used, mint surface, etc. Looks like an 8 or 9 from pics, but it is impossible to gauge beyond 7-9 grade with those pics.

@pokeflipper,Yea LC is really tough because surface scratches are super tough to see. I just a got a charizard with a strong back but it has some scratches on the front that you cant see unless the card has a bright light on it or tilted a certain way. It’s a PSA 8, but could be a 9 depending on the grader I bet.