PSA Question

Here is a picture of how PSA got my package. Refused due to damage;

That’s not good. lets just hope everything is still in there in one piece

1 Like

Fingers crossed. It would exceptionally negligent for USPS to not tape it up and repair the damage before shipping it back.

I’ll be claiming compensation on this one.

Ughhh…as I said, damaged package.
That’s just wrong.
Sure hope the innards are fine…l

How did you get those photos of the damaged package? Has it already been returned to you?

In any case, you ultimately should be able to hold the USPS responsible (if, in fact, they were the ones who caused the damage). That’s because every single parcel shipped through the USPS is photographed at each and every “tracking station” along the way, as well as the delivery post office. So, there will be photographic evidence of the packaging being undamaged at one location, and then damaged at a second location.

The USPS takes these photos for a number of reasons: security, obviously, but also for insurance claims.

If you do encounter resistance in having an insurance claim paid, you’ll want to see those photographs. It might take a bit of teeth-pulling to get somebody at the USPS to retrieve them on your behalf, but it can be done.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Thanks for the great info. PSA also photograph every package they collect so I was able to get these images from them.

I’ll keep you all informed. =)