PSA Plastic Sleeve Corners

Hi just purchased these “Perfect fit Sleeves” with the PSA logo on it. Is there a way to put these on so the corner plastic doesn’t stick out? I’ve seem other ones that might fit better but I like the PSA logo on the bottom.

So is there a special way to put these on to hide the plastic corner sticking out?

thanks!

1 Like

That seems like a bad batch. The ones I have seen are better fitting.

Also, first post in 3 years. That is a long break

7 Likes

I don’t participate in clown-frenzy markets. I return after everyone is passed out drunk on the floor with slobber all about their face - like now.

8 Likes

The sleeve corners will always be like that. Welcome back!

2 Likes

Out of all the slab sleeves I’ve gotten those are the best, and yes they always have the corner sticking out.

2 Likes

OK, just wanted to double check to see if I was doing something wrong. My OCD spiked when I saw the corners lol.

Did someone delete my pictures? I don’t see them on this post anymore.

I still see them. As to your original post, yes those corners are always like that. I use a different brand and it’s better but there’s still a little bit there also

I just got some a few weeks ago! I love them!

2 Likes

Getting a bit better folding the plastic without too much wrinkle

2 Likes

I don’t use cardboard gold brand but with the ones I have I sort of “tuck in” the excess that sticks up in the back and that helps make the top corners stick out less.

1 Like

I like the Superior Fit ones a lot, best fit and clarity…but they don’t make the PSA logo ones, and I also like that so I tend to use them the most. And yes, the corners always stick out a bit like that.

I have a friend that designed and made tighter fitting sleeves for PSA cases, they’re very snug on CGC. Hopefully this is allowed, I’m not affiliated or making money off of this at all. But, you will have a tiny bit of that corner showing no matter what.

FYI, Superior Fit makes sleeves designed to fit CGC slabs as well, and I do use them as there are no logo versions I’m aware of. I am not affiiliated with them in any way, just saying they make a really clear and well fitting sleeve based on manufacturer.

I use these only as well. Don’t care for the PSA logo on the others and I feel the superior ones fit better regardless

1 Like