PSA No Longer Grading No symbol raichu

Well, you read the title correctly. They won’t grade them anymore because the number on the no symbol Raichu is 25 instead of 26. I tried fighting them on it but they just don’t believe me lmao. Even their population report reads as #25 no symbol. Sigh.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because of the high volume, so they are being more cautious? :slightly_frowning_face:

OR CONSPIRACY THEORY: SEND THROUGH SCOTT TO GET IT APPROVED

1 Like

I got a gem 10 Raichu no symbol Graded but they labeled it as a Pikachu so I was trying to get it fixed. They told me they were going to break it out of the holder and return the card to me because they don’t recognize it anymore lol. I told them no thanks.

2 Likes

Well…at least you have a one of a kind “pikachu”!

I’m honestly surprised the grader did not notice that it is not a Pikachu though :confused:

1 Like

I know, and it’s holographic and not labeled as such.

1 Like

You can probably still slip it past as regular raichu, like the old days.

1 Like

That makes no sense, every copy of the card has the error. We gonna stop grading No Symbol Jungles too because they can’t figure out the set?

what’s a no symbol raichu?

1 Like

Japanese no rarity raichu.

2 Likes

Why does it have a different name to “no rarity raichu”?

When the first set ever released has a problem getting graded you know there’s a problem…

4 Likes

It was an even bigger surprise that they were graded and designated in the first place.

1 Like

This seems like just pure laziness on their part.

2 Likes

My No rarity Venusaur just came back ungraded, probably because of the number. The label says factory mis-print , nono holder. I don`t understand why PSA keeps changing their policies for unclear reasons, there were 36 copies in the pop report last time I checked. I also sent in some other no rarity cards which have a correct set number and they got graded.

The change is most likely due to the increase in everything Pokemon at PSA. There are more complaints about mis grades, grading a fake stamp, etc. When they are paying out more on those claims, naturally they will become more strict.

The cards they have rejected all don’t have documentation. I am working with them on the Error ninetales. The trouble with errors is they will naturally not be documented, as they are accidents.

3 Likes

The grader doesn’t pay attention to the characters. Research does that work…

2 Likes

No longer grading Ghost Stamp Pikachu either:

2 Likes

Wow…that’s a game changer…

1 Like

That’s just silly. Does Beckett grade these? I guess this will mean extra business for them on some of these cards.

Yes, BGS will grade all of these errors

1 Like