Psa have my cards yet?

I sent the cards from the UK recorded delivery. USPS then took over.

Now everything seemed fine until it said delivered. It said on the status delivered to agent. At the local USPS depot in CA and not the Psa building.

What exactly does that mean?

Plus on my Psa account my tracking number doesn’t work when I type it in under my orders to find it.

So do Psa have my cards? It has been 5 working days already. And the turnaround is 10 working days.

I know there is some convention going on which might slow it down??? Anyone from the US could you help me in trying to figure this out please.

I just sent an order to them and it said delivered to agent also.
I assume that’s because they have a P.O. box, but I am not certain.

That’s all normal. Don’t fret. It’s the same for all of us. I’d recommend you just ignore it all till they send you an email that it’s been recorded. You can’t change or rush the process anyway;)

1 Like

A couple answers;

The packages are always delivered to their PO Box. How could it possibly be delivered to their “building” if you addressed it (correctly) to their PO Box?

1. Your turn around time starts after they record it into the system. So it has been 0 days of your 10 so far.

2. It can take two to three full weeks to be entered into the system. You just have to be patient mate.