PSA Graded Signed Cards?

I didn’t see a thread on this topic yet but figured it warranted discussion. Fellow forum member @thorgene posted this picture of a PSA graded Shadowless Venusaur signed by Mitsuhiru Arita.

As far as I knew, PSA wasn’t grading signed Pokemon cards due to lack of information and data; as a matter of fact, @smpratte just fairly recently posted a Youtube video about the topic. From this picture though, is it safe to assume that it is now a thing? Definitely an interesting development.

:blush:

@smpratte 's Video about Signed Pokemon Cards

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8JCTQVdSE

PSA recently accepted both Arita and Sugimori. I’d like to think the video had some influence. :blush:

5 Likes

theres been a few graded recently, heres another

www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ken-Sugimori-Signed-Trainer-Deck-A-Machamp-PSA-Authentic-POP-1-RARE-1-of-a-Kind-/122215904374?hash=item1c74a2b476:g:zgcAAOSwXeJYIPBN

1 Like

I’ve seem more pop up. Almost as if people were holding on to their autographed cards and now have them graded and authenticated by PSA. Too bad they are pretty expensive as they are the ‘first’ PSA graded autographed cards, because I’ve seen some pretty cool Pikachus autographed by Mitsuhiro Arita. Then again, I already have three of his autographed Pikachus, all authenticated by Beckett Grading.

Greetz,
Quuador

I’ve always thought I would rather get a psa case signed rather than the card itself.

4 Likes

Wow, i didnt realize it was that recent that those illustrators actually got enough signature sent to authenticate lol. I noticed the same guy has an influx of graded signed cards, so he got pretty lucky to be the first. I actually just picked up a good deal on one of his gyarados’ for my collection. He even went the extra mile to get it signed in red haha. Its the little things

1 Like

The prices are stupid. You can get an Abraham Lincoln for this price lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, thats a bit pricey. The guy who has a bunch of them sells his for a few hundred and is willing to negotiate. While his autographs are by Arita, which tend to go for a little less than Sugimori, thats a bit much for me lol

It’s not something I particularly want to sell.

Just have it listed in case someone crazy comes along. :wink:

2 Likes

Tell me more about stupid prices @KingPokemon :heart_eyes:

www.ebay.com/itm/56-PSA-10-CHARIZARDS-TEN-1st-EDITION-BASE-17-BGS-9-5-4-BGS-10-Pokemon-85-MORE-/122158629192?hash=item1c7138c148:g:v88AAOSw44BYFJOV

1 Like