PSA 9 No Rarity Mewtwo

Speculation/knowledge on value? Haven’t got the foggiest…

Base set Japanese? Probably worth at least 600$ American. Seems like it would be worth even more, but I am being conservative.

Also, it might impact the value if the PSA label doesn’t include “No Rarity” in the description. I am not sure, but it might matter to some buyers.

Most no rarity 9s sell for less than $200. Mewtwo is no exception. Here are two sales:www.psacard.com/auctionprices/tcg-cards/1996-pokemon-japanese-basic/mewtwo-holo/auction/123386www.psacard.com/auctionprices/tcg-cards/1996-pokemon-japanese-basic/mewtwo-holo/auction/2130496(actually it’s the same card that was sold twice)
I’d imagine you could get ~$200 if you were selling but you might have to set an offer a bit higher if you’re trying to fish one out since they really don’t pop up often

4 Likes

Now this I had no idea about- that’s sick! I’d love a PSA 9 holo set, but as you said… hard to find them to start with!

Ok I was basing it on assuming they were worth a % of what psa 9 Charizard would be. But all bets are off when comparing to Zard!

It’s gone up quite a bit since Sep 2018, I know a psa 9 nidoking sold for 400

The 10s are approach 1st ed base set too, they’ve alr passed shadowless

I have mixed feelings about it tho. Psa just opened shop in Japan and I’m wondering if we will see no rarity pop going up rapidly

3 Likes