Psa 8 legendary collections charizard holo.

So I just picked up a PSA 8 legendary collection Charizard holo on a eBay auction for 65$. I would think this card would be more around $100-200 with its age and scarcity. Did I just get a good deal or are prices really this low? Thanks

1 Like

Seems like a solid deal. Others have sold in the $80-100 range only one other as low as you paid that’s visible in completed auctions and one currently available at $109 OBO. The important thing is that you are happy with it. If you’re happy with the price and the investment than there’s nothing to worry about! It’s a charizard, there’s no such thing as a bad purchase on a wotc era high graded charizard.

1 Like

I forgot to snipe that one. lol

Good deal tbh. I paid $98 for another copy recently which I think is the highest sold yet. It’s important to remember it’s a base reprint and they go for about the same amount. That might change if we ever see a 10 sell for a considerably higher amount than Base Unlimited.

The 9s are currently $250-350, so there’s no way a 8 is worth $200.

I know they’re way more scarce, but that’s what the market thinks of these cards right now. At least it’s higher than Base 2. The fireworks copies go for quite a bit more though, as collectors are usually after the reverse holos from that set.

Thank you! Much appreciated and I agree

1 Like

Thanks for the input! I’m happy with it. I’m just starting to collect this set so it’s forein territory lol.

It’s a fairly niche set and I’m sure you will get many deals like this. There seems to be quite a few boxes being opened lately and the demand for anything that isn’t PSA 10 seems very limited. You can grab PSA 8-9s at good prices. :blush:

1 Like

^ I’ve seen good deals on some 8s and 9s lately that I’ve missed out from putting my money elsewhere. I’d like to complete a reverse common/uncommon set in 9s

its Odd to me that the legendary collection sealed product is so expensive, but the graded card demand and price for legendary collection doesn’t seem to add up.I mean legendary collection booster packs are going for $100+ and the boxes are around 6 grand. The cards are some what cheap though! To me this says people are missing out…but these cards while they are cheap I guess lol. Thanks guys.

What hurts the set is every card is a reprint.

The boxes are about $3500-4000. That’s only because you get a reverse in every pack, that inflates the price quite a bit. You get 12 holos and 36 reverse holos. If ceratin key/low pop cards grade high you’re looking at quite a payday. Some of the 10s are pretty much impossible to find tbh.

I would honestly stick to the more popular cards, unless you want to complete the full set. Good luck. :blush:

I sold an 8 for $133 in August and a 7 for $90 in September.
Gotta love auctions on the more niche cards. You did well.

Thanks!! And you did well also!