PSA 10 Japanese Mewtwo/Pikachu Gold stars price check

Hi guys I’m deciding whether or not to buy the aforementioned cards and I’m not sure whether I’m getting a good deal or not due to the fact I cant see many 10s that have been sold on eBay. Is £120 or $160 a good price?

160 each? Or for both?
I got my mewtwo for 100$ flat this year and at the time believed i could get it for 20$ lower than that, but right now the only sold one i see in the history is one that supposedly had its best offer accepted at 275$ which i find highly questionable especially considering the sellers background.

The Pikachu alone has sold recently for $300AU/$237US/£175 in Australia, public auction.

1 Like

Yes just to clarify each not together.Yeah I was seeing a lot of that too train and tbf I’d expect to pay slightly more than US buyers but certainly not double. So I might try haggle with the seller.

And do you think the lower availability in Australia has had an effect on the price enigma?

It doesn’t have a lower availability here, because we all have access to eBay and other international markets.

These cards are packaged poorly and are not easy to grade which tends to drive the premium.

1 Like